Baseball, Sunday Afternoon
A great opportunity for players in the 6th to 12th grades to get ready for the 2016 season. The focus will be on Pitching, Catching & Hitting.
January 10, 2016 - March 13, 2016 (no program 2/14)
Location: Mashpee HS
- Proper fundamentals will be stressed.
- Pitchers will work on drills and pitch off of two mounds.
- Catchers will work on receiving, blocking, throwing and calling a game.
- Hitters will have the opportunity to work on soft-toss drills and T work as well as hit in the batting cage.
- Hitters will also have their swings videotaped and analyzed.
- Participants are to have their own glove and proper athletic clothing.
- Participants are also encouraged to bring their own bat.
- The pitching machine takes a toll on the bats, so it best not to bring a good bat.