Baseball, Sunday Afternoon
A great opportunity for players in the 6th to 12th grades to get ready for the 2015 season. The focus will be on Pitching, Catching & Hitting.
January 4, 2015 - March 8, 2015
Location: Mashpee HS
Instructors will include the following MHS Coaches:
Dan Patnenaude - Head Varsity Coach / Matt Donahue - J.V. Coach
Bob Poulin - Asst. Varsity Coach / Chris Perkins - Junior High Coach
- Proper fundamentals will be stressed.
- Pitchers will work on drills and pitch off of two mounds.
- Catchers will work on receiving, blocking, throwing and calling a game.
- Hitters will have the opportunity to work on soft-toss drills and T work as well as hit in the batting cage.
- Hitters will also have their swings videotaped and analyzed.
- Participants are to have their own glove and proper athletic clothing.
- Participants are also encouraged to bring their own bat.
- The pitching machine takes a toll on the bats, so it best not to bring a good bat.