Computer Basics with File Management and Windows
• Register •
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Become proficient with basic computer terminology, the Windows desktop, the care and maintenance of a computer, as well as basic mouse and keyboard skills, including dragging, clicking, resizing and moving.
- This class is designed for the new computer user.
- Exercises for improving keyboarding skills are included.
- Learn how to browse and search the internet too.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own laptop.
- Instructor: Ms Tina Harkin, certified in Microsoft software, has 8+ years teaching adults.