Computer Basics with File Management and Windows
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Become proficient with basic computer terminology, the Windows desktop, the care and maintenance of a computer, as well as basic mouse and keyboard skills, including dragging, clicking, resizing and moving.
- This class is designed for the new computer user.
- Exercises for improving keyboarding skills are included.
- Learn how to browse and search the internet too.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own laptop.
- Instructor: Ms Tina Harkin, certified in Microsoft software, has 8+ years teaching adults.