Flash Mob (by C.A.P.)
In this program your child will participate in acting, dancing and singing workshops which will prepare them for a final performance that will have them walking away feeling like stars!
- For boys and girls ages 5 - 15.
- This summer we will explore the Dynamics of Pop Culture.
- Today’s hip hop, dance and other popular music of today is incorporating so many other genres of music from all over the world including latin and middle eastern rhythms and styles.
- Games like Wii, (our pop culture icon for 2012), has made learning to dance accessible from your living room with games like “Just Dance” and “Zumba”.
- Last year we incorporated the Wii and it was a success!
- Every child from age 5 through 16 were thrilled with being able to show off their new moves they were introduced to by the Wii at the final performance.
- Pop Culture has also made singing and dancing very fashionable with hit shows like “The Sing Off”, “American Idol”, “X-Factor”, “The Voice”, and “So You Think You Can Dance” to name a few.
- We will have acting, dancing and singing workshops that will prepare your children for a final performance that will have them walking away feeling like stars!
- Our final performance this year will be a collection of your children’s favorite songs and dances and scenes from their favorite t.v. shows, movies and musicals!
- Things to know: Please send your child with lunch everyday and 2 snacks (No Peanuts). Children should wear comfortable clothing and sneakers (No flip flops!)