Soccer, Challenger Programs Fall
Mashpee Recreation is very excited to be teaming up with Challenger Sports this spring!
- Tiny Tykes Soccer - Gain soccer skills - Motor Skill - Development - Learn the Tiny Tykes Theme Song - Have Fun! Tiny Tykes is an exciting program that teaches basic soccer skills while focusing on motor skill development, balance, coordination listening skills and teamwork of players ages 3 - 6. Challengers professional coaches will take your young player n a journey to imaginary destinations of Dinosaurs, Princesses, Dragons and more; through soccer, music, storytelling and games.
- Join us for 6-weekly, 45 minutes sessions coached by our team of international soccer coaches!
- First-time Tiny Tykes Package: Register your child for their first time and receive the Official jersey, short, and soccer ball.
- Returning Tiny Tykes gifts: Register your child for their second time and chose either the lion stuffed animal, backpack or inflatable soccer goal.
- Held at KC Coombs School Field
- The Mashpee Recreation Department is working closely with the Board of Health and following the latest COVID information released by the State of Massachusetts. We will continue to monitor the Town of Mashpee case numbers while implementing all guidelines put forth by the state. Therefore, we reserve the right to discontinue any program at any time should the town or state feel it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community. Please take the time to review each programs modifications that have been implemented to ensure all our participants safety. We encourage you to contact the Recreation Department directly with any questions or concerns that you may have at 508-539-1416
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day and cleaned between sessions. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants will be required to bring their own labeled water bottle