This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This course will teach you everything you'll need to know to go sailing on your own or even buy your own sailboat.
- Our adult sailing program is designed for adults who have little or no knowledge about sailing.
- Step aboard our American Daysailor 15!
- All participants must be able to swim at least 50 yards. Please bring water, hat, sunscreen, non-skid water shoes & a type III PFD Life Jacket
- All participants must have had their complete COVID-19 vaccine prior to class beginning
- Instructor: Dino Garbero, US Sailing Certified Instructor (Level 1)
- Location: John’s Pond Town Beach
- 4 weeks (4, 4-hour classes), no class held Memorial Day weekend
- The Mashpee Recreation Department is working closely with the Board of Health and following the latest COVID information released by the State of Massachusetts. We will continue to monitor the Town of Mashpee case numbers while implementing all guidelines put forth by the state. Therefore, we reserve the right to discontinue any program at any time should the town or state feel it is in the best interest of the health and safety of our community. Please take the time to review each programs modifications that have been implemented to ensure all our participants safety. We encourage you to contact the Recreation Department directly with any questions or concerns that you may have at 508-539-1416
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another and wear face coverings at all times