Pickleball Lessons - Beginner (1.0)
Learn this fun game that is growing fast all over the country!
- This clinic consists of three, 60-minute sessions at the Mashpee pickleball complex, 162 Ashumet Road
- Participants should wear loose-fitting athletic clothing and court shoes (smooth-soled sneakers with good lateral support)
- Paddles will be provided if needed
- Lessons will be conducted by Dave Brower or Laura Uggerholt, see bio's below.
- Dave Brower, IPTPA Certified Pickleball Coach. Dave has been playing for over seven years, and has medaled in several tournaments throughout New England
- Laura Uggerholt became a US PPR Certified Coach because she is a firm believer in pickleball’s influence on one’s health…physically, mentally and emotionally. Having played pickleball for about 4 years, Laura plays at level 4.0 and absolutely loves the sport. She competes in tournaments in both doubles and mixed doubles and has had the opportunity to train with a number of pros who instilled the sport’s consistency and strategy. It is Laura’s honor to pass that knowledge on to the people she instructs.”
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day
- All participants should bring their own labeled water bottle