For players with pickleball experience and basic knowledge.
- This three one-hour course is designed for people who have learned to play pickleball and are ready to take their strategy to the next level by focusing on topics such as shot selection, skills refinement, and positioning. At a minimum, participants should know the rules, how to serve and return, and how to keep score.
- Location: Mashpee Pickleball Courts, 162 Ashumet Rd.
- Paddles will be provided if needed
- Dave Brower, a certified IPTPA instructor, will be running the clinic
- Dave has been playing for over seven years, and has medaled in several tournaments throughout New England
- Laura Uggerholt became a US PPR Certified Coach because she is a firm believer in pickleball’s influence on one’s health…physically, mentally and emotionally. Having played pickleball for about 4 years, Laura plays at level 4.0 and absolutely loves the sport. She competes in tournaments in both doubles and mixed doubles and has had the opportunity to train with a number of pros who instilled the sport’s consistency and strategy. It is Laura’s honor to pass that knowledge on to the people she instructs.”
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants should bring their own labeled water bottle