Pickleball Lessons - Adv. Int. / Advanced (3.0+)
A series of three, 90-minute clinics designed to help raise your game to the next level and compete with other intermediate/advanced players.
Clinics will consist of:
30 mins technical drills to add or improve specific shots (serve, return, volley, etc)
30 mins point play drills to apply technical shots into play situations (what shot when, positioning, transition to NVZ line)
30 mins game play with coaching feedback incorporating shots and strategies previously worked on in clinic.
- Each session consists of three 90-minute clinics
- Weather cancellations will be rescheduled, if possible, one week later, same day and time
- Participants should be prepared to play with court shoes, hat, sunscreen, water, and paddle.
- Instructor will provide balls for the clinic and drills play
- Location: Mashpee Pickleball Courts, 162 Ashumet Rd.
- Instructor: Rhonda Snow, US PPR Certified Instructor
- Participants will be encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation between one another
- If participants do not have their own equipment, it will be provided for that day and cleaned between sessions. Equipment should not be shared
- All participants will be required to bring their own labeled water bottle
- All participants are encouraged to utilize hand sanitizer prior to the lesson, as well as after